To carry out field trials and degradability and digestibility testing, the laboratory uses a standard barn and an experimental barn of cows with experimental rumen fistula.
The cows enable research and study of the effects of ration components on the milk yield and composition, residual, decomposable and metabolisable protein, and research into mixture compositions.
The laboratory collaborates with feed factories and companies on various studies in the dairy and environmental fields, and also publishes independently and in collaboration with professional animal feed and health entities. Our research partners are feed lots, barns, instructors, veterinary doctors, academic bodies and various companies around the world.
- 2009-2010 - The Laboratory started providing international active solutions in Import-Export Lab analyses and products for the animal feed and dairy industry.
- 2008 - The laboratory successfully providing NPK analyses to corn growers and soil testing.
- 2005 - The laboratory engaged with dairy farmers in Europe and laboratories in the US.
- 2004 - The laboratory started successfully providing petiole NPK analysis for cotton growers in the south, members of the Southern Judea Growers Assocation.
- 2002 - The laboratory started providing nitrates analyses as preventive action, while reducing the time for supplying results to 48 hours from receipt of the sample.
The laboratory is assisted by "Bactochem", which is a certified referent laboratory, for tests that it is currently unable to carry out, such as Toxins and Bacteriology testing, and for instrument calibration. The collaborations help the laboratory to meet the needs of its customers in the various fields, and drive a progressive quality marketing approach for the benefit of our diverse customers.